Consider Yourself an SAP Ubergeek? Take this Quiz
November 2, 2010
So you think you are an SAP NetWeaver Portal expert?
But really, how smart are you when it comes to the portal?
We stumbled upon this cool iPhone app for anyone who thinks that they know everything there is to know about the SAP Portal.
The NetWeaver Uber Geek iPhone app is available for free on the iTunes App Store. It was developed by John Moy (link to John’s blog on SCN) an enthusiastic SAP NetWeaver, Web UI and Mobility technologies professional.
(Don’t forget to check out his other app too, the “myHelp for SAP Professionals”)
Here are a few of the main points for the app taken right from John’s Uber Geek website:
- Designed for and supported on iPhone / iPod Touch running OS 3.1.3 to iOS4. Compatible with iPad.
- 300 questions based on NetWeaver 7.0 (and above in some cases)
- Current question categories are: ABAP, ABAP Objects, Adobe, Portal, Transaction Codes, Web Dynpro ABAP
- Supports TWO modes of operation, ‘Quiz Mode’ and ‘Learn Mode’
- Quiz Mode provides random questions for selected categories
- Learn Mode sorts questions in favor of questions you have previously answered incorrectly or have not seen
Summary results are also available at NW Uber Geek Stats (this site optimized for iPhone / iPod Touch)
Test your colleagues to see who is really the SAP NetWeaver Uber Geek!