Just released – RSS Express Now Compatible with NW 7.30
- September 15, 2011
- No Comments
Complete 7.30 integration now available in the latest version of Sweetlets’ RSS Express – adding RSS feeds to the latest portal version has never been easier.
The latest NW 7.30 portal release involved a bit of tweaking from our developers to adapt our RSS Express application. SAP’s new Java version required a different code for the style sheets in the end user front end. Also, the URL of the portal style sheet had changed, so this involved a few adjustments.
RSS Express inside the latest version of the SAP NetWeaver Portal – NW 7.30
This is now the second Sweetlets business package (after Click Stream analytics) that supports automated portal upgrade to the NetWeaver 7.30. From IT down to your end users, pushing RSS feeds to your audience could not be easier – a real win-win solution for everyone.
About RSS Express – Feeds for your SAP Portal
RSS Express simply offers a more powerful interface than the standard tools:
Single style look and feel
- Unified SAP Portal theme
- Seamless integration into the SAP Portal (all versions)
- Super user-friendly
- Ability to push information from various sources (either self-made rss feeds or paid 3rd party feeds)
- Push feeds based on groups and roles
- Re-use the iView multiple times to push different feeds to different groups or areas
Portal end users
- Easily customize the number of items displayed
- Quickly arrange feed order
- Unique to each user
- Shared service (ability to logon from diff. computer and still get personal feeds)
- RSS feeds updated automatically
Maintenance & performance
- Compatible with any portal version or SP stack (inc. NW 7.30)
- Smooth running, no maintenance.
- Server side content cache – performance optimized for many users
Curious about RSS Express in your SAP Portal? Free, fully functional versions available for download